Durham >Dillard's Bar-B-Que
Family Style Eating At Reasonable Prices And Good Taste.
1. Greetings! In the name of the Lord!!
2. The purpose of this message is to share information related to numerous opportunities of fine eating at "Dillard's-Bar-B-Que".
3. For many years our "The Malloy Family" has enjoyed good cooking and good eating at "Dillard's-Bar-B-Que".
4. In addition to the "fine Smothered Pork Chops", the excellent "Pork Bar-B-Que", the "Collard Greens", the "Cabbage", the "Pinto Beans", and the "Desserts". There is the excellent customer service. We some times get the extra treat of fellow-shipping with "Mrs. Dillard", "Rev. Wilma Dillard", and/or "James".
5. It is our sincere wish and most reverent prayer, that GOD will continue to Bless, Protect, and Guide you and yours. "Than Malloy Family".
Good pork barbeque, amazing carrot souffle. Dillard's is a good choice for barbeque. The staff is friendly and the pork barbeque is tasty. They have a good selection of sides items and the carrot souffle is delicious. I would recommend this restaurant.
Old-school barbecue in Durham.. It's housed in the same building as a storefront church, so you may get to hear snatches of gospel while chowing down among Dillards' beat-up booths, folksy decorations, and college pennants. Dillard's barbecue is doused with its own spicy sauce (available by itself for true fans) and served with beans, slaw, good macaroni and cheese, and great peach cobbler. The staff is very friendly.
NC 'Q. Some of the best Q in the area, with down home sides, in a laid back neighborhood style restaurant
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!